To complement the already established furnace refractory structure audit DISMATEC now offer a furnace combustion and are able to extend this to include an energy audit. The combustion audit includes for;
- Collection of recorded furnace data (what is presently measured) as baseline
- Target wall measurement of %O2, ppm CO etc
- Furnace optical measurements to determine thermal profile
- Establish furnace pressure condition
- Burner operating positions and visible flame appearance
From all data obtained a comprehensive report is made and suggested changes to air fuel ratio and burner settings to optimise the furnace combustion process given. Additionally, depending on observations, there is then the option to have the changes supervised with goal of energy savings being realised.