Once in operation, all electrical systems and equipment are subject to deterioration throughout their working life and faults can occur, these faults may be difficult to identify by conventional methods of checking.
A means of identifying faults, unable to be readily identified by conventional methods of checking, is thermal imaging techniques.
The thermal imaging audit can be carried out on many electrical applications, including;
- HV and LV distribution systems
- Distribution boards
- Control panels
- UPS systems
having the benefit of;
- Identifying faults not detected by conventional check methods
- Faults can become visible with thermal imaging, when energised
- Instant fault diagnosis
- Early stage remedial action
- Assisting in preventing unexpected equipment failure
DISMATEC supply the service of the electrical system audit, carried out by experienced engineers, using the state of the art equipment, allowing for optimisation of results and realistic recommendations to the customer.