DISMATEC the Queen?s Award for Enterprise – International Trade 2014 winning UK based Engineering company are now offering new services in their categories of Consultancy and Site Services, including;
- Glass Factory Due Diligence exercises
- Assessment of Plant performance, including, operational excellence, optimisation of production and commercial aspects.
- Production planning
- Plant organisation including a focus on cost reduction opportunities
- Production characteristics, including; a focus on light weight (LW) projects in B&B and NNPB production processes
- Mould design, efficiency of job changes and maintenance together with offering training courses relating to these subjects
- On and off site operations support
- Project assistance with the customer
- Evaluation of the refractory supplier prior to selection and order placement
- Drilling of refractory structures for the installation of electrodes and thermocouples together with test drilling to establish the actual thickness of a refractory structure
- Electric boost electrode replacement and advancement
- Regenerator packing thermal cleaning including for individual chimneys
- Inspection of the regenerator packings from the base by video
These services have been developed to encompass further needs of the customer leading to a more complete turnkey supply from DISMATEC.
For further information please contact DISMATEC at; email@example.com